All Trinity Particpants - Information for this weekend
The Trinity Summer Classic staff look forward to hosting your families this weekend. The Conroe ISD Nat is primed to deliver a fast meet in a tournament-class facility you've come to expect at Trinity. We're prepping the pool and making sure everything is ready for a first class meet. Hospitality is ready to feed our coaches and meet officials, and concessions will be available for all participants. We are expecting over 1500 swimmers this weekend!
Now all that's needed it you! As you arrive, please be advised of these Nat rules and helpful tips:
- Please respect the Conroe ISD Nat facility by following the CISD Rules below:
- No one is allowed on the football field or inside the football stadium bleacher seating areas. The field will be roped off, and we ask that you keep all swimmers/spectators off the field. CISD personnel will strictly enforce this rule.
- Only meet staff, officials, coaches, and approved volunteers with wrist bands are allowed on deck. This includes during warm-ups. Volunteers will receive wrist-bands at check in. We still have slots open both Saturday and Sunday for Timer/Scribes, so sign up today! Timer/Scribes have the best spot to view the swims.
- Absolutely no vehicles are allowed on the grass at any time. Please unload/load vehicles from the pavement.
- Please find a seat when viewing the swimming. The Conroe Nat has plenty of seating and great views, so please do not loiter at the rail, blocking the view of other spectators.
- Team set-up under the bleachers in the football stadium is limited. We highly encourage teams bring tents for setup in the field adjacent the Nat. This gives the best access to Ready Bench, the viewing stands, rest rooms, Concessions, and awards pick-up. A map of the grounds, including ready bench locations, viewing level entrance, and set-up areas is given in the Trinity invitation package
- Estimated timeline for the meet, can be found here. Please note that this is just a guide. We recommend you show up early for your events in case we are running ahead of schedule.
- The Swimtopia Mobile app for your iPhone or Android device is recommended. With the app and a heat sheet (available for electronic purchase), you can be sure to arrive at the ready bench in plenty of time, and can set-up anywhere. We will have a PA system broadcasting updates, but cannot guarantee that they will be heard at every corner of the natatorium grounds. Swimtopia Mobile will be updated in real-time to show event and heat in the water, however we will not be able to display live results in the app. As the results are verified, they will be uploaded to the Trinity Swimtopia site here. To view the results you will first need to register, which can be accomplished at the following link.
- Awards will be available in the lobby starting around 10:30 AM both mornings. We will have bins for the larger teams, so look for the signs.
- SwimShops of the Southwest will be open during both days of the meet.
- We ask that all volunteer timers sign in at the volunteer table in the lobby BEFORE the meet starts for the day (both shifts - starting at 6:30 am) so that you can get your wristband for deck access when your shift time comes. There will be a timers meeting at 7:45 both mornings under the large scoreboard. Timer shift change is noon on Saturday and 11 am on Sunday.
- Limited paper copies of heat sheets and plenty of Trinity t-shirts will be available for sale under the football stadium bleachers.
- I have attached copies of the pool layout for both Saturday and Sunday, along with warm-up time and lane assignments.
See you all this weekend!
Meet Director, Trinity Summer Classic